Evolution-Brutus no communication with server
Alexis
2009-10-21 10:22:15 UTC

I'm trying to get access to the 2007 server in my office network. There
is no firewall between brutus server and my evolution client and the two
machines can ping/telnet themselves.

Now, Brutus server is installed on a windows box in the domain, lorica
is configured with the external address and everything (seems) to work
all right as I see the port (4082) open in netstat and can telnet to it
from my linux box.

The evolution-brutus plugin and the brutus-keyring stuff is compiled ok
on my linux box (gentoo) and everything is configured in evolution.
But, when trying to connect to the brutus server absolutely nothing is
happening. I check with tcpdump there is nothing going on between my
client and the brutus server when I press Send/Receive.

So I'm telling to myself, just compile lorica on the client box and it
will speak between proxies. And here comes the nightmare : ace/tao does
not want to compile (log included).
By the way ace/tao compile fine when I am emerging it from portage
(dev-libs/ace-5.7.2 with tao flag set).

So how can I compile lorica ? Is there a way to tell the
bootstrap/configure script to use the ace/tao build I did manage to
compile ?
I tried to compile with gcc 4.3.3.

Help please !!

Brutus-logd : http://pastebin.com/f5d65b1d5