Lorica 1.0.5
Jules Colding
2008-08-27 11:05:21 UTC

I've just released 1.0.5 with binaries available for Mac OS X and
Ubuntu Hardy Heron. It is a "workaround a problem"-release.

Previous versions had problems using a remote IFR, so I've changed the
sample evolution-brutus configuration to not use a remote IFR. Also -
the Brutus specific IFR cache file is now included in the
distribution. All you need to do is to move it to the cache directory
and possibly correct the External_Address specification to use the
correct NIC name.

It is all documented in "/etc/lorica.conf.evolution-brutus".

Best regards,
jules