EB-features (threaded display, searching)
Dan Geist
2009-04-07 17:58:30 UTC
After getting my Evolution-Brutus setup functional, it appears there are a few features lacking that were in the OWA client. Specifically, the ability to view the MAPI mailbox by conversation seems not to work. Also, contextual searching for strings in the subject, sender, etc. all fail.

What features among these SHOULD be working? How do I find out why they aren't?

Dan
--
Dan Geist dan(@)polter.net
(33.925643, -84.294115)
Cell: 404.786.6206
Jules Colding
2009-04-08 09:33:07 UTC
Hi Dan,
Post by Dan Geist
After getting my Evolution-Brutus setup functional, it appears there
are a few features lacking that were in the OWA client.
Specifically, the ability to view the MAPI mailbox by conversation
seems not to work. Also, contextual searching for strings in the
subject, sender, etc. all fail.
What features among these SHOULD be working? How do I find out why they aren't?
as far as I remember. Other than that you're out of luck :-(

All of my time presently goes to my "real job" and I can only offer
the odd helping hand or commit patches (thanks Luis) to fix fairly
straightforward problems. I hope that I get more time in the future,
but I can't in all honesty say when.

Best,
jules